View Single Post
Old Feb 19th 2018, 03:34 PM   #4
oz93666
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: thailand
Posts: 87
oz93666 is on a distinguished road
In early medical practice iodine was used for treating surface wounds to the body ... it kills 'bacteria' .... it's now realised the saliva is better ...the instinct to suck or lick a wound is the bodies natural defence system ....

The body is a fine balance and cooperation involving many helpful bacteria which we need to digest food etc. taking iodine internally is not natural , and may lead to all sorts of problems killing off your helpful bacteria ...

Not a good idea IMO.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote