Go Back   Chemistry Help Forum > Chemistry Forums > High School Chemistry Forum

High School Chemistry Forum Ask your high school chemistry questions here.

Old Mar 23rd 2017, 04:41 PM   #1
deer

deer is on a distinguished road
Cool Mid-Transition Metals... Help!

Hello there! So, for a huge project, my group has been assigned the group Mid-Transition Metals from the periodic table (Includes Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium, Tantalum, Tungsten, Rhenium, Dubnium, Seaborgium, and Bohrium).

The group assignment is to create a museum exhibit integrating all of our subjects and using an over-arching theme to tie these all together, and we're struggling. We've been researching for a few days in class and the things we're scraping up are rarely very notable or exciting... and I was wondering if anyone here knew a thing or two about this group that could be useful to our cause! We do have a foundation but our ideas feel quite disjointed and we really want to make this project great!

Things we could use: Historical information, cool facts, ways they are related, interesting uses... anything is very appreciated, thank you so much for your time!
deer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 04:48 PM   #2
topsquark

topsquark is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deer View Post
Hello there! So, for a huge project, my group has been assigned the group Mid-Transition Metals from the periodic table (Includes Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Niobium, Molybdenum, Technetium, Tantalum, Tungsten, Rhenium, Dubnium, Seaborgium, and Bohrium).

The group assignment is to create a museum exhibit integrating all of our subjects and using an over-arching theme to tie these all together, and we're struggling. We've been researching for a few days in class and the things we're scraping up are rarely very notable or exciting... and I was wondering if anyone here knew a thing or two about this group that could be useful to our cause! We do have a foundation but our ideas feel quite disjointed and we really want to make this project great!

Things we could use: Historical information, cool facts, ways they are related, interesting uses... anything is very appreciated, thank you so much for your time!
You might find this to be helpful. To get the information simply click on the element.

Chemistry Help Forum > Chemistry Forums > High School Chemistry Forum

Tags
mid transition metals, periodic table, project help, transition metals

Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed