Go Back   Chemistry Help Forum > Lobby > New Users

New Users New to CHF? Post up here and introduce yourself!

Old Aug 17th 2019, 07:58 AM   #1
IvanM

IvanM is on a distinguished road
Hello, Chemistry Forum!

Hi all,

My name is Ivan and I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to read the questions and responses and learn the beautiful science of chemistry. Maybe when I become familiar with chemistry, I'll post up responses to help people out on the forum. I myself attend an arts school and I am studying to become a musician, but I have a deep passion for sciences (especially physics and mathematics), and I am also on the Math and Physics forums where I often post stuff up. I study a lot, and hope to make contributions to science in the future, and I am excited to start exploring this forum!

Best,
Ivan
IvanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th 2019, 06:10 PM   #2
chemtopper

chemtopper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by IvanM View Post
Hi all,

My name is Ivan and I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to read the questions and responses and learn the beautiful science of chemistry. Maybe when I become familiar with chemistry, I'll post up responses to help people out on the forum. I myself attend an arts school and I am studying to become a musician, but I have a deep passion for sciences (especially physics and mathematics), and I am also on the Math and Physics forums where I often post stuff up. I study a lot, and hope to make contributions to science in the future, and I am excited to start exploring this forum!

Best,
Ivan
Ivan you are welcome!
chemtopper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th 2019, 06:38 PM   #3
IvanM

IvanM is on a distinguished road
Thank you!
IvanM is offline   Reply With Quote

Chemistry Help Forum > Lobby > New Users

Facebook Twitter Google+ RSS Feed