A News

Aug 2013
5
0
There was an article published in the newspaper yesterday: teacher mistakenly took ultraviolet disinfection lamps for light lamp, the children appeared uncomfortable symptoms, the original glossy of their skin is gone, and dry. Eye redness and weeping, and they was diagnosed as acute keratitis, conjunctivitis, exposed skin widespread molting.
 
Jul 2015
5
0
it's too bad, I sincerely hope the guy will soon recover.
 
Similar Chemistry Discussions Chemistry Forum Date
Advanced Chemistry
General Chemistry