Hello, Chemistry Forum!

Aug 2019
New York, NY
Hi all,

My name is Ivan and I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to read the questions and responses and learn the beautiful science of chemistry. Maybe when I become familiar with chemistry, I'll post up responses to help people out on the forum. I myself attend an arts school and I am studying to become a musician, but I have a deep passion for sciences (especially physics and mathematics), and I am also on the Math and Physics forums where I often post stuff up. I study a lot, and hope to make contributions to science in the future, and I am excited to start exploring this forum!

Best,
Ivan

May 2015
New Delhi -India
Hi all,

My name is Ivan and I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to read the questions and responses and learn the beautiful science of chemistry. Maybe when I become familiar with chemistry, I'll post up responses to help people out on the forum. I myself attend an arts school and I am studying to become a musician, but I have a deep passion for sciences (especially physics and mathematics), and I am also on the Math and Physics forums where I often post stuff up. I study a lot, and hope to make contributions to science in the future, and I am excited to start exploring this forum!

Best,
Ivan
Ivan you are welcome!