inorganic salt phase change materials

Oct 2016
cornwall uk
hello new here .
i have moved this post from the new user section. hope this is ok. please tell me if it isn't!
my question relates to using sodium sulphate as a PCM i am using the decahydrate form at the moment but the anhydous form is a lot cheaper in bulk. is there a way to convert it to the decahydrate form easily? one report says just leave it in the damp air,but can i just add water. the formula i am using is from an old patent by maria telkes numbered 3986969 it was granted in 1976 so is well out of date. if someone could look though the method i would be most grateful it doesnt give a temperature so i assume it is at ambiant.
ukbobgolding is online now Add to ukbobgolding's Reputation Report Post