Introductory Chemistry

Mar 2010
I just wanted to know I am studying for my chemistry mid-term this is my first semester with chemistry it is the college Introductory Chemistry class. I was wondering if someone could please send me some links cause my lecturer did not give us any notes, and I dont have nothing to study from and I cant understand my textbook so can someone please tag links for me to study. Topics may include:
Organic Chemistry (Carbon properties, hydrocarbons, homologous series, systematics nomenclature of simple hydrocarbons, etc.)
The Mole
The Periodic Table
Elementary Qualitative Analysis (Flame Test, Effects of Heat on Substances, Test for gases,etc.)
The Reactivity Series
Chemical Kinetics and Equilibria
Electrochemistry and Redox

She told us to go and read the textbook, but I dont understand can someone please help:confused:

TheMasterMind

CHF Hall of Fame
May 2009
I just wanted to know I am studying for my chemistry mid-term this is my first semester with chemistry it is the college Introductory Chemistry class. I was wondering if someone could please send me some links cause my lecturer did not give us any notes, and I dont have nothing to study from and I cant understand my textbook so can someone please tag links for me to study. Topics may include:
Organic Chemistry (Carbon properties, hydrocarbons, homologous series, systematics nomenclature of simple hydrocarbons, etc.)
The Mole
The Periodic Table
Elementary Qualitative Analysis (Flame Test, Effects of Heat on Substances, Test for gases,etc.)
The Reactivity Series
Chemical Kinetics and Equilibria
Electrochemistry and Redox

She told us to go and read the textbook, but I dont understand can someone please help:confused:
please post specific questions and i'm sure we can help. you are being much too general.

Mar 2010
ok thanks, jus wanted to know if anyone knew a good site where i could get some chemistry notes

Jun 2010
Question

"...cause my lecturer did not give us any notes."

When the teacher was lecturing, did you take your own notes?

Mar 2010
She didnt talk about chemistry she discussed school politics mostly and all the other things that was goin on around us...thanks for the site master mind and...i did well on the course but still continuing in chemistry so...ill make good use of it:D, my lecturer this time around is much better he gives too much notes some times but i like it

Jun 2012
Hello Everyone..Iam studying B.SC Chemistry,chemistry is the main subject to me..I am weak in chemistry and full of questions while listening the class..so please any body help mee,by suggesting some books which can easily understood to mee and about the authors who can explain them in easy way..

May 2017
thailand
You must be Interested in the subject you are studying , if not , stop ... because qualifications in this will not help you find work...

If you are interested in the subject use the internet !! Search a topic .. it's never been easier , so many great videos .....